Taking the Hassle out of Global Sourcing
Managing the flow of goods around the world and making sure they arrive when needed on American production lines is a hassle. Especially when dealing with factories that sleep when we are awake and speak a different language. Some of these hassles include:
- Staying on top of the production schedule to assure timely deliveries
- Assuring that the manufacturing process is in control (process control)
- Maintaining Factory Direct Relationships for the benefit of our customers
- Manufacturing adheres to print specifications and tolerances
- Managing the logistics- planes, trains, container steam ships, trucks
- Consolidating containers to minimize logistics costs
- Calculating and paying the appropriate duties to the US Government
- Warehousing the inventory in the U.S. for timely deliveries
- Keeping inventory costs to a minimum
Managing the importing coordination process is what Mechanical Power does best. For over 40 years, Mechanical Power has exceeded our customer’s expectations and kept American manufacturers running efficiently and economically.
Contact Mechanical Power, a Global Sourcing Company, to talk to a supply chain professional about taking the hassle out of global procurement for your company.