Businesses typically have many layers to them with different departments taking responsibility for different tasks. Some businesses are easily able to devote the resources to each of these departments to ensure that their operations run smoothly. However, there are many businesses that may not be able to dedicate the resources necessary to every task required to make a business successful. Inventory management is one layer of running business that may be difficult for some companies to manage effectively on their own. If your inventory is not managed effectively, you could end up with excess inventory taking up space in your warehouse or worse, a shortage of inventory when you need it the most.
Inventory and supply chain management should not be something your company glosses over. If your company relies on machinery and mechanical systems for production, it helps to have the parts needed for this machinery on hand. Any amount of time that your machinery spends out of commission is time that your company is not producing. This can have a detrimental effect on your bottom line. At Mechanical Power, we provide supply chain and inventory management services to ensure that your business is stocked with the mechanical parts and components you need and can get parts you don’t have right when you need them. This is just another way that our team at Mechanical Power simplifies your global product sourcing needs and saves your company time and money.
Check out the video below for more about how our inventory and supply chain management services can streamline your operations. You can view our other videos by visiting the Mechanical Power YouTube channel.
Mechanical Power can be your supply chain management partner and ensure that your short-term inventory goals are met and that you have an effective long-term inventory management plan in place. When you work with us, we will assign a dedicated Account Manager to your business who will manage your inventory in “real time.” We will perform a monthly Customer Inventory Analysis and share these results directly with you. The results of our analysis will form the basis of our discussion of your short-term and long-term inventory management plans.
The goal of our inventory and supply chain management services is to make sure that you always have the mechanical parts you need and never run out of stock. As we work with you to analyze and assess your product sourcing needs, we simultaneously work with our Procurement Team to obtain the exact component parts for your application. We have factory direct relationships with domestic and international manufacturers to handle your domestic and global sourcing needs. We even stock mechanical parts locally in our warehouse and can get your parts to you quickly with our just in time delivery systems.
You can expect the following when you work with Mechanical Power for inventory management:
- Monthly Customer Inventory Analysis: Your account manager will analyze your inventory each month to ensure that your inventory needs are being met. We can use the data from this analysis to adjust your inventory to meet your long-term and short-term goals.
- Logistics Management: We can help coordinate and manage the logistics of your deliveries, including imports from global manufacturers. We can also consolidate your deliveries to help reduce logistics costs.
- Locally Stocked Products: We can keep the parts you need from around the globe stocked locally in our warehouse in Wauconda, IL.
- Just in Time Deliveries: We will ensure that your parts are sent to you when you need them with our just in time delivery system. This saves your company the time of waiting for your parts as well as the money you would lose by halting production.
- Direct Factory Relationships: Mechanical Power has spent decades building relationships with manufacturers around the world to efficiently procure the parts you need from multiple manufacturers.
- Collaborative Inventory Management: At Mechanical Power, we view ourselves as your partner in supply chain management. Our account managers will work with you directly to understand your inventory needs and help save you time and money by streamlining the process.
Mechanical Power can simplify your inventory management and save your company time and money by constantly monitoring your inventory, eliminating wasted inventory, managing the logistics of your deliveries, and stocking the parts you need at our warehouse so they can get to you much quicker. Contact our professionals at Mechanical Power if you see an opportunity for your business to streamline your logistics and supply chain management.
Be sure to visit Mechanical Power’s YouTube channel to view our other videos and gain a better understanding of how we can simplify your global product sourcing needs.
I have had the privilege of working with the professionals at Mechanical Power for over 7 years. My responsibility is to set direction/vision and assemble the best possible team to execute the plan and provide the best possible customer experience. I am proud of the current team that will provide great customer service for years to come.