Custom and industry standard bushings
Mechanical Power is an industry leader for a wide range of custom and industry standard bushings throughout the power transmission industry. Our manufacturing partners have the capabilities to produce with bar stock, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, and sintered steel. We have also helped customers with special plating options depending on your application. Ex: nickel plated coating for car wash applications.
Advantages of Quick Disconnect (QD) Bushings
- QD bushings feature a split tapered flange with a split central to the flange and taper.
- Offers compact and quick installation while providing outstanding retaining capacity.
- Double drilled holes are fitted for mounting of the component in traditional or reverse positions.
Advantages of Taper-Lock Bushings
- Taper-Lock style is particularly well suited to standard drives that require flexible shaft diameters and adjustments.
- Applicable with or without feather key.
- Easy drive setup, simple installation, and dismounting.
Take the hassle out of global sourcing.
Contact us today and put our abilities to the test.